- Everyone has the right to protection of his/her personal data. VICENTE MILANO respect its users' right to be informed regarding the collection of and other operations involving their personal data. In using data that may directly or indirectly identify you personally, we will apply a principle of strict necessity. For this reason, we have designed VicenteMilano.com in such a way that the use of your personal data will be kept to a minimum and will not exceed the purposes for which your personal data was collected and/or processed.
- We do not process your personal data when we can provide you with services through the use of anonymous data (such as marketing research made for improving our services) or by other means which allow VICENTE MILANO to identify you, apart from when it is strictly necessary or upon request by competent public authorities or the police (for example, in case of traffic data or your IP address).
- VICENTE MILANO collects customer data which is provided voluntarily in an effort to improve and enhance our customer's online shopping experience and for marketing and promotional use only. Customers are only added to our e-mail and mailing list if they opt to register or enter a contest. Customers have the option to be removed from the list at any time.
- To be removed from our mailing list, please send us an email to email@example.com with your name and complete address.
- You are entitled to obtain, at any time, confirmation from VICENTE MILANO as to whether or not data relating to you is being processed, whether the data is not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form of the data undergoing processing.
- Moreover, you are entitled to receive from VICENTE MILANO information on the source of your personal data; the purposes and way of processing your personal data; the logic involved in any electronic data processing; details of the data controller and of the data processors; the names of the entities and categories of entities to whom your personal data may be disclosed or who may access your personal data, for example, as a data controller or a party so appointed.
- You are entitled to obtain at any time from VICENTE MILANO:
- the updating, adjustment or, when you have an interest in such, the integration of your personal data;
- the deletion, the transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of your personal data (unlawfully processed), including data which does not need to be stored for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
- the confirmation that the operations under letters a) and b) have been reported (together with the contents of the same) to whom the data was disclosed or disseminated, except when it becomes impossible or if the means used are clearly disproportionate to the right’s protection.
- You are entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if it is related to the purposes for which it was collected;
- to the processing of your personal data for advertising or direct marketing purposes or in order to carry out marketing research or commercial communications.
You may freely exercise your rights at any time, provided that you do so in compliance with applicable laws, by sending your request to VICENTE MILANO at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will reply to you as necessary.